Hey everyone sorry that this is a bit of a delayed post, Its that time of year where everyone is moving out of halls for the summer and exams have finished in university. Its been hectic trying to pack everything up as well as spending precious time with friends. The crafty blogger meet up was the first one to attend, it was in Bristol at the Birdcage and I over came my fear yet again of trains and managed to tackle my anxieties. I was so nervous but so determined to meet Paige as I’ve been talking to her for almost a year now and it was so great to finally meet her, she was everything I expected and more. I also was lucky enough to meet Sammy, Stephanie, Amy , and Chloe. I was so shy and had no clue what to say to anyone. But everyone was so friendly and approached me to natter about blog related things. Paige and Sammy organised a little table full of crafty bits to DIY and held a mini competition on who could make the best Crown/Accessory. It was so fun being amongst bloggers who are all on the similar brain wave. Although I wish I had more time because it seemed to fly by I was having so much fun and it takes me a while to feel comfortable and be able to talk to people confidently. But I dashed to the train station and missed it, I was in such a major panic because I had only £10 left, however I managed to get an emergency ticket for that price and got home in safely. Next time I am going to take more money. Its the end of the year now and that means a very poor student Charlotte who has spent way too much money on issues of vogue and clothes. It was a very tiring day due to the travelling it was about two hours each way. I am so glad that I am getting out there now and socialising with other bloggers, its so much more fun when you can have long conversations about something your all so passionate about. I would say if your really nervous about going alone to meet ups, which is what I did, don’t be because everyone will approach you and you wont feel left out. I cant wait until the next meet up and hopefully spend more time chirping away.
Best part about it was the goody bag, which included:
-Pink Cotton Necklace from The Cookie Button Shop http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/cookiebutton
– Vintage Flamingo Printed Scrunchie by The Birdcage http://www.birdcagebristol.com
-Cosmic Printed Bow from Mod Dolly http://www.moddolly.com
-Ji Ji Kiki 10% off with code ‘paperplane’ http://www.jijikiki.com
– Sample of Grand Neroli Cologne Absolue Frangrance http://www.ateliercologne.com
– Illustraion by Paige Joanna Calvert http://www.paigejoanna.blogspot.co.uk
– ‘Be Mine’ Illustration from Ella Masters http://www.ellamasters.com
– Silver Blue Folk Ring from Ruby Rae Love http://www.rubyraelove.bigcartel.com
– Vintage Style Me 20% Discount http://www.vintagestyle.me
– Tea Towel and Fifi Lapin Card from Urban Graphics http://www.urbangraphicsshop.co.uk
– A Cookie Chocolate Cupcake but can’t remember where that was from as I ate it asap yummy!